In no particular order
I think I have to write this down so I don't forget it:
- Improve Patch for NIE Modem and Serial Support
- Generic Package installer for Inbox (part of IrOBEX?): check.
- New UI for MAD Max
- Fix MAD Max truncated playback bug (schedule shorter sounds?): check.
- SMS sending transport to be used with Nitro
- Delay automatic disconnect on no IAS activity in Nitro
- MasterCook MX2 file reader: check.
- C++-based HTTP library for improved streaming
- Reverse engineer full C++ codec interface to schedule sounds from C++
- Reverse engineer AIFtoNTK to use ARM tools
- Use ARM tools to compile MAD Newton
- Port faac (AAC decoder) and Tremor (Ogg Vorbis decoder)
- Fast HTML renderer plugin for NetHopper: check (Courier)
- Speaker dependent speech recognition using EARS
- Bluetooth CommTool driver for RFCOMM
- Time and position dependent application scripter
- FAT/FAT32 file reading in MAD Max via ATA support
- Buy lots of chocolate and/or beer